Hope Tech M4, DH4 Enduro 4 SH801 Sintered Metallic Brake PadsRegular price $18.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Hope Sintered Metallic Brake Pads
Made in Taiwan
1. Our brake pads have tested the TUV test and AOV test.
That means that the braking performance meets the requirement of EU standard and the friction material is environment friendly
2. In order to reduce the risk of sending my customers defective brake pads,
The factory will examine the brake pads twice before delivery. One examination is in the factory,the other one is happened in our retail store.
3. Innovation is the core spirit of our store. In order to enhance the security and comfort when riding,we are exploring some aluminum-back semi-metal organic brake pads. The requirement of my customer is the top goal.metal organic brake pads.
What is sintering
This is the fusing together under heat and pressure of metallic particles and in the case of brakes it blends various other elements to enhance friction properties and wear life. Sintered Brakes have become a standard on 99% of Motorcycles and ATVs from the OE Builders and they also form a large percentage of the aftermarket for bikes and ATV’s.
Sintered brakes last longer and generally speaking handle the heat of heavy braking better. In Road Race use we have to admit that there are almost NO organic pads that come close to Sintered compounds but that does not hold true in streetbike use
Although attempts were made by the OEMs a few years ago to cut costs of Sintered brakes by using sintered IRON, that was deemed a failure and these days the base material is copper.
Sintered copper brakes are made by one of two processes, pressure sintering in a vacuum furnace or sintering through a belt furnace in a controlled atmosphere. The steel backing plates for the brake pads are copper coated and a preformed sintered copper “Puck” is located onto pips in the plate (either male or female) and the parts are passed through a furnace. At a pre-determined temperature the copper coating under the pad puck melts and fused the puck and plate together.
In the aftermarket we continue to offer sintered brakes for applications requiring longer life and higher heat performance and semi-metal organic pads for general purpose street use.
Comparison among semi-metal organic, sintered and copper-majority brake pads.
The advantage of sintered brake pads are as below.
1. For all-weather and stability, such as muddy or rainy weather, the performance of brake pads is almost the same as they are in fine weather.
2. Heat-resistant. The melting point of sintered brake pads is more than 800C. Suited for Downhill or long-time steep run.
3. Hard-wearing. The majority of friction material for the brake pads is iron and copper.
This is for Hope M4, DH4, Enduro 4
Package Includes :
2 pair of New Brake Pads
Buy Aftermarket Hope Tech, Components & Accessories From Dcbikes® Online Bike Store www.dcbikes.com.sg | Singapore's Best Choice For Mountain Bike, Bicycle Parts Components & Accessories Shop